PDA

View Full Version : donations

stevem
August 28th, 2012, 12:40 PM
Month after month the B.A.S. continues to bring you great speakers, auctions, and publication to try to help everyone become better hobbyists. This is expensive and time consuming.
The only way we can keep doing this is by generous donations from manufactures, stores, and even members. We have a great deal of members that continue to bring in donations.
Donations can mean fish, old tanks, filters, equipment, pretty much anything that you have no use for anymore. Remember one man’s garbage is another man’s treasure. So dig deep in the back of those closets, I know there is stuff you don’t use anymore. If you have bread fish or propagated coral and can spare some, it will be greatly appreciated.
If your donations are valued at over $100.00 in new donations or $200.00 in used tiems, you will be entitled to a tax deduction letter. Notify any board member and we will contact you.

Steven Matassa
First Vice President

Paolissimo
September 21st, 2012, 08:43 AM
Steve
to bring donations, do I have to contact one of you guys or I can just show up with the donations?

stevem
September 21st, 2012, 05:58 PM
You can bring it in at our next show, we would prefer you let us know just so we do not bring in too much.
If you are talking a small item it is not a big deal.

xoomer
September 27th, 2012, 05:06 PM
Too much? I have never seen anybody bring too much LOL

stevem
September 27th, 2012, 05:12 PM
we will never turn u down