PDA

View Full Version : Sponsor Forum Mod

PremiumAquatics
December 19th, 2012, 03:32 PM
Hi everyone!
My name is Josh, and moving forward I'm going to be monitoring this forum on behalf of Premium Aquatics. In an effort to provide you with the best possible service through this forum, I am available for contact through my company email: forums@premiumaquatics.com

Some recent news from Premium: Radion 2 are now available. Here's a link to our newsletter regarding their status: http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=dfqko5bab&v=001J8BvtJGIt7sIMkclSfLxgWW3FInh9L24wlIdcUBbWOw4u Ss-Uogd9iXxIkeoXEmSSEcTwJN93gh8EFteOeFLHaAi3BCB8dSXn7 QjJH0K5j8%3D

We should be posting our upcoming Christmas sale within the next few days, and I'll start a thread with the link to that newsletter in our forum here as well.

Check back for weekly updates to this forum, and feel free to contact me with any NON-Order-Related questions, comments, or concerns. (I work remotely, away from Premium's home location, so I don't have access to the ordering system). I hope to get to know all of you over the coming months.

Thanks for checking us out, and for being a Premium Aquatics customer!
Josh

xoomer
December 19th, 2012, 03:48 PM
Hello Josh,

Do you have Koralia Magnum 7 or 8 in stock?

PremiumAquatics
December 19th, 2012, 03:53 PM
You'll have to contact a CSR at the shop with that question - I work remotely, so it'd be about a 5-hour drive for me to check... However, the Real-Time inventory system should be up and running by now, so if you can place one in your cart on the site, we should have one on the shelf.