2. Obtain Equipment
3. Get New Fish
4. Trade old fish
5. Learn about new equipment and techniques and much much more

HAVE FUN...

Doors Open at 8pm:smash:

dsuperman
May 7th, 2014, 08:12 PM
Sounds like fun,how do you trade fish at this event? I can think of some fish in my room i'd like to trade. :)

Astchiefy
May 7th, 2014, 09:25 PM
People typically bring in donations of Fish, coral, plants equipment and miscellaneous items for auction. Everyone looks over all the items during the review time. Mark down the number of the items you wish to bid on and when the item comes up let the good times roll.. There will be a lot of stuff there. ..

john fox
May 7th, 2014, 10:33 PM
There is no trading of fish , all livestock is auctioned off . There is two events during the year where you can split the money that your fish are sold at the auction , it's a 50/50 ie ; your fish goes for 20$ at auction , you get 10$ the club gets 10$<*\\\><~~~

dsuperman
May 8th, 2014, 07:44 AM
Thanks for the info.

elcue
May 9th, 2014, 01:34 PM
Did you wind up getting the Beta smaragdina at the last mtg, or were they claimed by another? I'll be bagging some for tonight, so if you'd like I can bag some for you "special". lol I'll try to find you a pair, but I'm sure you know, once the net is in the water, they all look the same.

Lisa

xoomer
May 20th, 2014, 11:20 AM
There is no trading of fish , all livestock is auctioned off . There is two events during the year where you can split the money that your fish are sold at the auction , it's a 50/50 ie ; your fish goes for 20$ at auction , you get 10$ the club gets 10$<*\\\><~~~

Why wouldn't you trade fish with fellow members ?. I've brought plenty of frags in the past for individuals. I don't see why that would be a problem.