PDA

View Full Version : Indian Almond Leaves For Sale

block2
July 23rd, 2009, 12:33 PM
Hi,

My name is Jeff and my wife's name is Wan, we are based in Nakhon Sawan Province in Thailand. We have always used Indian Almond Leaves for conditioning and care of our Bettas. They increase fertility, health, and vigour. Reduces Ph in water, aids in the recovery of diseased/damaged fish and the tannin quickly colours the water.

If any of you Betta Breeders/Keepers need any Indian Almond Leaves, we have just gathered quite a few freshly fallen leaves, prices are very reasonable and include postage via airmail from Thailand...PM if interested or email us at block-2@hotmail.com.

These leaves are also ideal for gouramis, killiefish, tetras, arrowana’s, discus, angelfish, South American dwarf cichlids, corys, plecos, some rasboras some cat-fishes and crustaceans.

You can even use the leaves as the substrate in the tank together with bog wood or a tree stump with roots to create a fantastic Amazon look for blackwater fishes.

Regards
Jeff & Wan

http://i470.photobucket.com/albums/rr65/block2_photos/indainalmondLeaves.jpg

JoeyG
July 23rd, 2009, 04:18 PM
Jeff,

I agree that almond leaves are great for fish, especially killies and bettas.
Please provide a breakdown of costs and shipping.

Do you accept PayPal?

Is it a direct shipment or must it go through a middle trans shipper?

Joe

block2
July 24th, 2009, 11:21 AM
Hi Joey

PM sent

Regards
Jeff & Wan

JoeyG
July 26th, 2009, 07:58 PM
Hi Joey

PM sent

Regards
Jeff & Wan

Jeff & Wan,

One last question - what class are the leaves you will be sending?
Joey

block2
July 26th, 2009, 10:36 PM
Hi Joey,

All our Leaves are grade A.

For all our memebers that maybe interested prices are as follows in US $ :

30 Leaves : $7.50
50 Leaves : $10.50
100 Leaves : $20.50
200 Leaves : $35.00
300 Leaves : $50.00
400 Leaves : $65.00
500 Leaves : $80.00

These prices include postage via airmail 10 - 14 working days. We accept payment via paypal. Upon confirmation of payment from paypal we will send the leaves via airmail to the address you supply. We will also send via email an invoice for payment, 2 pics of the leaves boxed and unboxed and a copy of the post office receipt to confirm postage.

Regards
jeff & wan

xoomer
July 29th, 2009, 09:38 PM
How big are these leaves?

block2
July 29th, 2009, 11:13 PM
How big are these leaves?

Hi xoomer,

Leaves are on average 7" - 10"....we can get smaller ones if needed.

Regards
jeff & wan