PDA

View Full Version : I need glass for my new sump project.

alazandv
March 31st, 2009, 04:14 PM
Does anybody know where I could pickup pieces of glass cut to size in Brooklyn? I am in process of building a larger sump myself so that I can save money.

stevem
March 31st, 2009, 08:43 PM
There is a good glass place on Utica av, between ave L & K
They are resonable and good
The name is ALL city Glass 718 444-7400

Sasha
April 6th, 2009, 09:17 AM
Yeah, i heard good things about this shop. They are very precise with cutting glass.

bderen
April 6th, 2009, 09:34 AM
Yep, All City Glass is great, I've had my baffles for my 75 gallon sump cut there and they were very well done. They were cut to exact dimensions and they beveled the edges which made it very easy to handle and silicone in its place. I've had a lot of them cut and some very big but the whole thing was like $90 bucks. Some will say it wasn't that cheap, but when you see their attention to details, you'll love it. I was impressed.

alazandv
May 14th, 2009, 07:10 PM
I went to All City Glass as you guys recommended, dang these guys are amazing. I got my glass cut exactly to sizes I wanted and the finish was something I've never seen before. The shop is huge and they can pretty much do anything you ask.

I paid a little more than expected but I was very happy with the outcome. I highly recommend this place to anybody. The finish alone is definitely worth couple of extra bucks.