PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Austrolebias nigripinnis

Halfbeaks1
November 15th, 2009, 01:46 PM
I am looking for pairs of eggs of Aust. niripinnis. Please let me know price and if they can be picked up at the monthly meeting. Thank You, Mike. P.S. I may consider other Austrolebias.

JoeyG
May 1st, 2010, 06:03 PM
I don't have Aus. nigripinnis but I am growing out Simpsonichthys whitei. I may have some eggs that haven't hatched yet and I have fry that I will bring to the May meeting.

The best kept secret to raising peat spawning kilie fry is to use 1 teaspoon of aquarium or Kosher salt per gallon of water that the fry will be growing out in. It is important to remove them from the peat water after hatching ASAP because odinium will set in and kill the fry very quickly. The salt keeps the odinium away.

Let me know.

Joe

Halfbeaks1
May 2nd, 2010, 07:57 AM
I would love some fry. Let me known what you want for them? I have a few Celbese Halfbeak Young that are about 3 months old and A. gardnei that are 1.5 inches. Let me know if you are interested. Mike :crayfish:

JoeyG
May 2nd, 2010, 11:37 PM
You can have the S. whitei fry. I can't take in any new fish for now. They will be larger by the June meeting is you can wait till then I wil bring them in for you. If you want a couple of small ones I can bring them into the May event.
Let me know.

Joe

Halfbeaks1
May 3rd, 2010, 06:19 AM
Thanks Joe. June would be fine. It gives me time to make some room for them. :crayfish: