PDA

View Full Version : betta for adoption

elizabeth
December 12th, 2009, 01:55 PM
So, I have a male betta approximately 1 year old, and I would like to find a new home for him. He's fine, but I don't think I'm a good enough owner, and I've been driving myself crazy trying to create a better habitat. I have him in a 2 gallon bowl and am doing near daily 20-30% water changes, but am still having problems with ammonia. Therefore he has had multiple cases of fin rot, and while it's stable, I don't think the fins will ever grow back. I decided to get him a ten gallon tank and plant it, and am just having a rotten time. I'll spare everyone the details, but I am hoping there's someone knowledgeable who would be interested in taking on a betta. Don't worry, I won't do anything rash if no one responds, but I think he'd be better off in other hands. Along with him, I have test kits for ammonia, ph, dechlorinator (small bottle), and some frozen blood worms and frozen brine shrimp to give away.

jenste
February 15th, 2010, 04:00 PM
where abouts are you located? I would gladly give him a home (I don't need all the other items....I already have them all!)