Thread: Tank Problems
View Single Post
Old October 13th, 2012, 01:50 PM   #11
stevem
Super Moderator

Default 90 gal

as you should not get offended. We are just trying to pass long advise from past experience.
first off you can delay a cycle tthis way but are not going to hurt it. the only thing that is going to hurt it is leaving all those fish in and have your tank crash.
You need to remove atleast half of those fish and like now.
with all those fish your tank can not produce enough bacteria to support them a crash is almost certain.
Keep doing small water changes, like 10% every 3-4 days, untill the ammonia and nitrites come down.
I would get rid of the parrots and emperor angel first. parrots get to big and are way too destructive.
The emperor is a very hard fish to keep and will not recover from bad water quailty. Even experts have a hard time keeping this fish inthe most pristine water conditions.
The panter grouper get too large and is pretty gray and bland as it get big. It looses that nice color. # puffers is also not going to work in a 90 gal the porcupine get very large 15-18 inches, and is a very nice fish. i have raised them before in a 90, but I only had 4 other fish with him.
stevem is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.03203 seconds with 10 queries