View Single Post
Old May 21st, 2010, 02:22 PM   #3
robertprice

Rep Power: 31 robertprice is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the info. It's still wrong, and by the way I'm a Ph.D Zoologist with at least as much experience as you have and probably a lot more. Why don't you Google "How Much Light do Tropical Fish Need?" if you don't believe me. I also did not stipulate where the light came from, or what intensity it has to be.I never said the light had to come from an artifical source. Tanks in south facing windows can get that much light without any bulb. Ott Lite and other bulbs reduce the fluorecent intensity and frequencies to an indoor type light. I assume you didn't think I was advocating 10 hours of light for Blind Cave Fish, either. I don't have an algae problem. Some Algae is healthy and it is certainly natural. (It really does grow in the tropics.) I occasionally use algae products and I have very aggressive fish who do not want implements intruding into their territory. You should have taken one of my courses in Aquaculture or Ichthyology. I wound not have been very tolerant of your spelling either. No hostility intended, but wrong is still wrong.

Last edited by robertprice; May 21st, 2010 at 02:33 PM.
robertprice is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.02822 seconds with 10 queries