View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2012, 03:53 AM   #4
toddy
Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdebonis View Post
Many years ago I purchased a small Albino catfish with striking red eyes, large whiskers and a very large mouth for it's size. I was told it was a juvenile Albino Claris catfish. The fish was very aggressive and as it grew it ate any other fish it could fit in it's mouth. Since it was nocturnal, I would turn out the lights and find fish missing almost every morning. I finally gave it back to the store that I purchased it from. I was told recently that this fish is no longer available for sale in the U.S. because it had been released by hobbyists into local U.S. streams and because of it's aggressive nature was destroying native fish populations. It is apparently now illegal in the U.S. Does anyone know if this is true and what became of these fish?
may i give you one more suggestion , don't put more fishes in .If you want to have a number of fishes in it then take another fish-pot and put them in that.Let that fish be alone ,just give a fish food twice a day.Regarding the matter about the legality you should confirm with it.
toddy is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04395 seconds with 10 queries