View Single Post
Old September 12th, 2013, 05:49 PM   #24
robertprice

Rep Power: 31 robertprice is an unknown quantity at this point
Default In Defense of Flowerhorns

Give the Flowerhorns a break! They wren't created in labs, they were developed by selectively hybridizing mostly several related Amphilophine cichlids like Midas and Trimacs who share most of the same DNA. That's the same way they develop fancy guppy strains, the difference some moronic panjandrums cannot call the domestic guppies "mutant" fish like they do Flowerhorns because they are technically all the same species (for know at least). I am tolerant of fish intermarriages just as I am tolerant of human ones. Anything else is racsim, unless a real "Frankenstein" aberrant and horrible hybrid is created. It has been recently established that the average Human of European descent is 3-7% Neantherthal. That was a result of deliberate intermarriage, so the fish species purists who live in glass houses should not cast stones.

Actually about a month ago, someone on Yahoo also answered a question about Flowerhorns I received the Best Answer for, and said that he wouldn't be caught dead near those horrible "Frankenstein" fish. I complained to Yahoo, and they agreed his comments violated comunnity guidelines, and deleted them.

Last edited by robertprice; September 12th, 2013 at 07:54 PM. Reason: omission
robertprice is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.02939 seconds with 10 queries