View Single Post
Old September 30th, 2009, 10:19 PM   #3
fishtank1980
Egg

Rep Power: 0 fishtank1980 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdebonis View Post
Eddie, it's great to see a guy with your enthusiasm. It almost makes me want to start a Reef Tank, but unfortunately I'm too heavy into Fresh Water at this time. Please keep up the great Posts, I enjoy reading them. Did you come on the Atlantis Trip this year? They had a knockout Reef exhibit there. I'm pretty sure we will do it again next year.

Thank You very much for the kind words!
I've been in the fish tank world since I was very young, I always had fresh water & salt waterr setups.
Then I started with the reef tanks and I gave everything up when I realized what kind of beautiful colors I was missing out on, and please don't get me wrong fresh water is also beautiful but salt water is amazing in a completely different aspect.
I recently started a Reef forum for Brooklyn thats different from all the others because I thought there where none in Brooklyn but I was wrong because a friend told me about this great community that has a little of everything so I try to share my knowledge and opinions with everyone. I hope the Owners/Admin of this site don't mind.
I never made it to the Atlantis Trip maybe next time around.

Once again Thank You...

Thanks, Eddie

Page generated in 0.03280 seconds with 10 queries