Thread: ram
View Single Post
Old May 11th, 2014, 11:55 AM   #13
elcue

Oh, too funny. I had used one of those for my hyacinth bulbs, I filled it w/ gravel and rested the bulbs on top, to keep them out of the water. Funny, the stuff that winds up in the tanks. I’m hoping to rear some cpds, I got them last month, from the speaker, Rachel O’leary. She gave a really nice presentation on nano fish/inverts. I got the cpds and some Asian rummynose (Sawbwa resplendens), all of which are chasing each other around. Saw some eggs fall from the floating plants that the Asians were in, and some fry (??) in the weeds. They’re young, just starting to spawn; I’ll let them settle in for a bit, before I attempt to raise fry in earnest. I’m falling behind in the Breeder’s program. lol Currently they’re in a 20g swampish looking tank on the window sill, no heater/ filter- fish heaven.

I’ll pm the info, thank you, that’s very nice of you. If you come to the next mtg, I could bring you some Betta smaragdina (approx. 6 month), as reciprocation for the plant! Mtg should be a good one – Chuck Davis, his talk is on gadgets and gizmos. Maybe he’ll talk about plastic mesh colanders, wedged into Rubbermaid containers, as emergency breeding tanks. lol It’ll right up my alley!
elcue is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.03245 seconds with 10 queries