View Single Post
Old July 22nd, 2009, 03:40 PM   #10
rdebonis
Fry

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoomer View Post
Bob,

I have kept both species of loaches mentioned above and let me asure you none will ever achieve their natural growth potential. Most clown loaches sold in the store are about 1-2" in length. The yo-yo loaches come even smaller. In the 5 years I've kept a group of both species none grew past the 2.5" mark, they did get bulkier but not much longer. I've seen some larger clown loaches at SIG meetings and at about 4-5" they were over 10 years old.

The choice is entirely up to you, we're are here to provide some suggestions to your problem.
Xoomer,
Thanks for the comments regarding your experiences with these fish. Having never owned a Loach, I have no experiences with this species, so I obtained my information from http://www.loaches.com/, which is the Loaches Online website. Loaches Online is an excellent website totally dedicated to Loaches and the hobbyists who collect them. In any event, I don't have a Snail problem. It was originally posted by "Seasick", I was just adding my comments from my experiences with controlling Snails.

Page generated in 0.06923 seconds with 10 queries