Go Back   Brooklyn Aquarium Society - Public Forum > FOR SALE / FOR TRADE > Vendor Forums > Air Water & Ice

Air Water & Ice Products and answers for your water treatment needs.

Old October 13th, 2009, 02:43 PM   #1
airwaterice
Sponsor/Vendor

Smile Free replacement filters with Air Water & Ice

4th Quarter Special

This is a friendly quarterly reminder from www.airwaterice.com for you to check your reverse osmosis water systems filters and membrane.

All systems should get the pre-membrane filtersreplaced at least annually. If you have poor water to begin with, you may need to change out more often. The membranewill last from three to five years if the filters are replaced regularly.

RODI water for aquariums TDS should be ZERO.
You can easily check you water quality by buying our HM Digital high quality hand-held TDS meterfor our everyday low price for $24.95 with FREE SHIPPING.

Check out our top of the line 150GPD RODI unit:
Typhoon III Extreme , on sale for the first time for $229.95 vs. our regular low price of $269.95. In addition, use the code below to get next years replacement filter pack which sells for $46.95 for FREE.

FREE REPLACEMENT FILTERS DISCOUNT CODE 35329

Get a Free Replacement Filter Pack for ANY reverse osmosis machine that you buy from us this quarter... no added shipping cost!
Just enter the code 35329 at the bottom of the checkout cart.

Sincerely, The Staff at Air, Water & Ice
772 461 0256

A side note for you, please remember after you purchase a product from Air Water & Ice to come back to our website and give us a “review” of the product. This review tab is located on the bottom of the individual product page. We encourage your feed back on any of our products.

We do appreciate your business and are happy to help in any way!

Remember your club has 10% off everything on our web site at anytime
Your clubs code is #90574
Cannot be combined with any other offer
airwaterice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2009, 11:27 AM   #2
xoomer
Admin

I have recently placed an order with you but I wasn't sure I was supposed to enter a code to take advantage of the offer for free set of replacement filters. Now that I have received the package (the replacement filteres weren't included) and came here to contact you about it I see there was a code that needed to be entered. Is there anything that can be done to rectify this situation???

My order number is 2009-11-17248 and was placed on 11/3/2009. Please kindly reply.