Go Back   Brooklyn Aquarium Society - Public Forum > FOR SALE / FOR TRADE > FREE For All

FREE For All Want To Give It Away Free Of Charge? Post It Here.

Old December 12th, 2009, 01:55 PM   #1
elizabeth
Egg

Default betta for adoption

So, I have a male betta approximately 1 year old, and I would like to find a new home for him. He's fine, but I don't think I'm a good enough owner, and I've been driving myself crazy trying to create a better habitat. I have him in a 2 gallon bowl and am doing near daily 20-30% water changes, but am still having problems with ammonia. Therefore he has had multiple cases of fin rot, and while it's stable, I don't think the fins will ever grow back. I decided to get him a ten gallon tank and plant it, and am just having a rotten time. I'll spare everyone the details, but I am hoping there's someone knowledgeable who would be interested in taking on a betta. Don't worry, I won't do anything rash if no one responds, but I think he'd be better off in other hands. Along with him, I have test kits for ammonia, ph, dechlorinator (small bottle), and some frozen blood worms and frozen brine shrimp to give away.
elizabeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2010, 04:00 PM   #2
jenste
Egg

where abouts are you located? I would gladly give him a home (I don't need all the other items....I already have them all!)
jenste is offline   Reply With Quote