Go Back   Brooklyn Aquarium Society - Public Forum > FOR SALE / FOR TRADE > FS - For Sale - Freshwater Equipment \ Livestock

FS - For Sale - Freshwater Equipment \ Livestock Sell Your FRESHWATER Related Items Here. Equipment, Livestock, etc.

Old January 2nd, 2017, 11:16 PM   #1
suppercat
Egg

Default Biorb fish tank – is it best for your Betta fish?

Since Biorb first launched, Reef-One has sold approximately 1 million Biorb Classic fish tanks. Its maker originally developed the Biorb as a goldfish bowl. These tanks are gaining in popularity each month because of the style and fun look that it brings to the space. They are truly one of a kind.

If you want to purchase an aquarium and took time to research, you will discover that there are hundreds of different tanks and aquariums to choose from. Find out why thousands of people, including famous celebrities, have chosen Biorb fish tank, and decide if it’s best for you.

Characteristics of a Biorb fish tank that make it special:

Practically everything you need is included. This excludes the fishes of course! But everything you need to get your fish tank started is included in your starter kit – the light, dechlorinator, filter, fish food sample, air pump, and ceramic media.

Their aquarium line offers a great selection. You have the luxury of choosing from nine different tanks. Biorb fish tanks come in a variety of sizes, you can be sure to find a tank that will suit your needs. For instance, if are bent on being simple and would want to put a betta on your office desk, the baby Biorb fish tank aquarium will suit you best. If you want a more elaborate and extensive set up with tropical fishes, or would want to own a saltwater tank, the classic Biorb or the 16-gallon Biorb life will work for you.

Low maintenance. Nobody wants to spend a huge chunk of their time cleaning an aquarium. The great news is, a Biorb is a cinch to maintain and clean. The biorb filter can be replaced easily with a twist and snap, and the Biorb fish tank boasts of 5 filtration stages.

Maintenance is not only fast, but simple. Just a couple of minutes per week will suffice. The major thing that you need to do is change the water, and siphon out and replace a portion of your water every few weeks.

The Style of a Biorb Fish Tank. A Biorb fish tank is stylish, easy to maintain and set up, and offer a great selection that will surely meet your needs, and your budget. Take the time to look into these great tanks and understand why fish owners are flocking to these great looking tanks.

BiOrb is the best fish tank for Betta

I have a very cool betta fish, named jotley. He lives in a baby biorb (a 4 gallon round tank, filter in the middle). I have been removeing about 25 to 35 % of the water every week for the tank. My Betta is very happy and healthy within the tank.

Read full review of the tanks: http://lovefishtank.com/biorb-classic-fish-tank.html