Go Back   Brooklyn Aquarium Society - Public Forum > FOR SALE / FOR TRADE > FS - For Sale - Freshwater Equipment \ Livestock

FS - For Sale - Freshwater Equipment \ Livestock Sell Your FRESHWATER Related Items Here. Equipment, Livestock, etc.

Old February 21st, 2011, 11:00 AM   #1
HeyNow
Egg

Default For Sale- Large Bala Sharks- Staten Island NY $120 for 3

I have 6 large bala sharks/tri color sharks that I am looking to sell. Since these are schooling fish, I will only sell as two sets of 3, or the entire school of 6- so dont ask for 1, 2, 4 or 5

The fish are around 8" in length and are very active and healthy. They are currently residing in a 125g tank and you will need at tank of at least that size, if not bigger, to house them. They are strong jumpers, so make sure your tank is well covered.

They are in a low pH tank (around 6), so allow time to acclimate them properly. They are currently on a mixed diet of frozen, flake, and pellets. I am selling as I plan on getting rid of the tank they are in and want to start finding new homes for the fish that are in it.

You must bring your own buckets or large bags in which to transport them. Cash ONLY. Depending on where you are located, I might be willing to deliver for a small fee to cover tolls and some gas expense.

$120 for 3, $230 for all 6

HeyNow is offline   Reply With Quote