Go Back   Brooklyn Aquarium Society - Public Forum > FOR SALE / FOR TRADE > FREE For All

FREE For All Want To Give It Away Free Of Charge? Post It Here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 19th, 2015, 01:31 AM   #1
Stingray1967
Egg

Rep Power: 0 Stingray1967 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default FREE Innovative Marine 30L - New in Box

Hello,

After over 2,000 views on my previous post and no takers, I've decided to offer a brand new Innovative Marine Nuvo 30L to the first person willing to come over to Williamsburg to take it off my hands. for FREE. It's been in a box in my living room for several months now and it's starting to wear us out just looking at it (the cats love to perch on it). If you want it, it's yours! Of course, you'll have to come pick it up and arrange for its transport to your destination. It is heavy, greater than 100lbs boxed. It was a warranty replacement for the curved front Nuvo 24 that was basically a horrible design. However, Innovative Marine made good on the warranty and sent me a brand spanking new Nuvo 30L as a replacement. This is a beautiful tank and, unfortunately, too large for the space that occupied my Nuvo 24. This is also a much better quality build over the Nuvo 24 and retail cost is higher than what I paid for the Nuvo 24. Just understand that since this was a warranty replacement, it comes with no warranty. My loss is your gain! Come and get it! We are located just a few blocks away from the Williamsburg Bridge on the Brooklyn side.

You can send me a private message if you are interested and we will work out the details. A link to Innovative Marine's website to the 30L is found below--check it out.

Thanks.

http://innovative-marine.com/nuvo-aq.../micro30L.html
Stingray1967 is offline   Reply With Quote