Go Back   Brooklyn Aquarium Society - Public Forum > FOR SALE / FOR TRADE > FS - For Sale - Freshwater Equipment \ Livestock

FS - For Sale - Freshwater Equipment \ Livestock Sell Your FRESHWATER Related Items Here. Equipment, Livestock, etc.

Old September 4th, 2010, 10:26 AM   #1
Halfbeaks1
Egg

Default Donations for Sept. BAS meeting

I am not selling anything, but I am listing the fish I will be bringing to the September BAS Auction (Unless I have an emergency and cannot make it). Some of these are hard to find in stores and all are tank bred.

1) 2- Fundulopanchax gardneri. They are young that are starting to color up . These are my last two that I found growing out In a tank of Halfbeak babies. Both may be females.

2) Bag of Black Bar Endlers Livebeares; Grown outdoors and nice.

3) 4- Skiffa multipuntata; 1- Male and 3- Females. Same fish as June. These fish are endangered in the wild and not easy to find. This time I do not want to buy them back. LOL. The females have dropped another 10 fry since June and they do not eat the fry.

4) 1- Pair of Pachypanchax Sakerami These are a nice heavy bodied killiefish. They are have been good breeders for me.

5) A Bag of Pachypanchax Sakerami Fry. They have not colored up yet, but are well stared and assorted sizes.

6) Bag of Aphy. Bitaeniatum Taag Red Nigeria. Young fish that are coloring up. The parents have great color and one of the male babies is starting to show great color should be a knock out.

7) A couple of Black Rabbit Snails from Sulawesi

8) A couple of Yellow Rabbit Snails from Sulawesi

So bid high and help the club.
Halfbeaks1 is offline   Reply With Quote