Go Back   Brooklyn Aquarium Society - Public Forum > FOR SALE / FOR TRADE > FS - For Sale - Freshwater Equipment \ Livestock

FS - For Sale - Freshwater Equipment \ Livestock Sell Your FRESHWATER Related Items Here. Equipment, Livestock, etc.

Old October 8th, 2014, 04:28 PM   #1
Occidentalis
Egg

Rep Power: 0 Occidentalis is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 220 Gallon Aquarium, Stand, Filters, Lights- Staten Island

I have up for sale my big freshwater tank and all accessories including filters and lights. It is also just about ready to go for saltwater if you're into that kind of thing. Full overflows with custom plumbing that comes out for transport.

The dimensions of this tank are 72″ x 24″ x 30″

You guys know how much this stuff costs, but here's the obligatory list of the major items:

220 Gallon Aquarium - Original Price $750
Marineland Monterey Stand - Black - Original Price $800
Mag Drive Pump 950 - Original Price $90
Eshopps Wet-Dry Filters WD-300CS - Original Price $340
Fluval FX5 Canister Filter - Original Price $230 - motor replaced last year
Flourite™ Black 15.4 lbs X12 - Original Price $264
AquaticLife T5 HO and Lunar Light Fixtures 72" Fixture - Original Price $500
AquaticLife T5 HO and Lunar Light Fixtures Suspension Hardware - Original Price $28

Tank is running right now and is stocked up with plants and two fish - sailfin pleco and a Polypterus delhezi. I keep the polypterus, he's my buddy. You get everything else, including the wood.
I will drain and disassemble for you with deposit. The only damage to this setup other than minor scuffs is a superficial crack in the plastic trim in the upper corner.

Selling everything together in one package for $1100 - You guys know this is a fair price! Come and get it! Please email me at alexmckelvy@gmail.com for the fastest response.

Would consider trades for snake stuff- high end racks, female diamond python, other oddballs.

Occidentalis is offline   Reply With Quote