Go Back   Brooklyn Aquarium Society - Public Forum > FOR SALE / FOR TRADE > WTB - (Want-To-Buy)

WTB - (Want-To-Buy) Post Your Want-To-Buy Requests Here.

Old March 16th, 2009, 01:22 PM   #1
rdebonis
Fry

Question Custom Tank Stands

I will be refitting my fish room and relocating it to my basement within the next 6 months. I am looking for someone who either has or can make custom tank stands that will hold two 30 gallon long tanks. They have to be made so that the lower tank in the stand sits about 2 feet above the ground. Also the legs of the stand have to be adjustable because I have uneven floors in my basement. I will need about 10 of these stands. The stands also have to be designed flexible enough to hold, 20 longs, 15 longs, 10 breeders and 5 gallon tanks in addition to the 30 gallon tanks. They should also have the ability to be linked together across a wall of my basement. I would prefer them made out of wood or some other material that is not as expensive as wrought iron and they should be able to be disassembled so I can get them into my basement. Please let me know if you either know of someone who can make these stands or if you know where I can purchase them already made. Thanks
Old March 31st, 2009, 03:10 PM   #2
bderen
Egg

Did you speak to Denis? He does carpentry work so maybe he could make something for you.
bderen is offline   Reply With Quote